Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Broken Heart

I dreamt of love
I dreamt of you
That is when you bid adieu.

As the sun galored
and the moon sailored down the isle
You made my life,
the life with the silver line.

Then she went
and went so far...
To a place ,
I could never be on par.

When the doors closed on my face
I seldom realised it's a boon in place.
I changed my tracks
and reached the heights
That my life had never realized.

I lived the moment
loved the glory
Loved everything i did,
until I realised-
My heart couldn't love
after what you did.

I tried again
In desperation
To get my heart unhooked from within
Only in vain
as it cried out
"I can never be my twin."

Then came the next
A girl all smart
She won me over with her words so soft
And sewed the wounds of MY BROKEN HEART
and when I wanted it over,
It all fell apart.

And when it happened
I stood up tall
Stopping the mighty from a fall.
And let the charming girl go past.
Letting my heart to remain
A BROKEN HEART.


Aj

3 comments: