Sunday, August 16, 2009

Brother's Bday!!

This was the poem that i wrote for my bro's birthday. And i would also like to dedicate my first blog to him.


When life shined into me,
He ran across to join me.
There on, together we walked
Walked through the journey called life.

As a kid he became my obsession
Some called out for mother
And some for father
But for me it was always MY BROTHER.

As years passed,
I played what he played
Ate what he ate
Rather did whatever he did.

Growing up like buddies
We did everything barring studies.
But today with our goals set high,
Life has become like an empty sky.

The fun of yesterday however
Would remain forever.
In my heart as memories
Of the time we were together.

And And And .....

Wherever u stray
And happens what may
I would never forget to say
Wish you a happy returns of the day.

Aj





7 comments: