Monday, July 11, 2011

My First Job

Its been a while since I walked into this place
Then, it was all but sheer disgrace
What better you expect, when you have seen the best
And end up with something that is not even a contest.

so started this journey that would be called my first job,
with no friends to stand by and say- whats up bob?
But a lot later they queued in attendance
Joinin me in this task I considered a never ending penance.

I didnt bother to try and get to know them,
Why, there was even a point that I couldn even stand them.
It was only because I compared them with the world
The world so artificial and superficial with every word.

It was only with a year to go that I realized,
These were friends who would stay by my side.
Been through the worst- failures in full tide,
But with them around, life was an easy stride.

Not just the ones I got to know in the process,
but even the experience I gathered during the recess..
all these would be treasured for life,
With only one regret, that I never used it wise.

1 comment:

  1. more about ur office frens than ur office itself:) nice...

    ReplyDelete